Monday, March 7, 2011

Wearing A Really Tight Panty Girdle

Tomorrow's it then but not now I'm back!

Sorry guys, I'd forgotten that I'm going over to my father, WE ...

But now I tell more ^ ^

So I said: It should be promising!
I could be branded pots clean scratch as he circumnavigated with NEM wheelchair the old people. That was quite amusing. When he told the station had to help out, we always smiled from afar when we just rinsed it and look down the hall could. As they pass, he poked me in the side and I talked well.

An old lady wanted me to pair well with him.
They always asked us if we already had a "lover". I found
very funny, but he never gave her a clear answer. I thought nothing there and above all, I was firmly convinced that he was single. For he had never mentioned any girlfriend.

The first week ended I told him that half an hour massaging your back and we drove home together.

And I was looking animal that I had found such a person A charming!

I waited impatiently for the weekend was over, on Monday morning, I met yet (thumbs up: D) with cactus for shopping and then started my evening shift.


Tjaaa the day started beautifully as always. Until then, unfortunately, my mood should tilt ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment