Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Woman Stomach Sitting On Women

Okeeeee .....

Dam da dam. Or "dam dam da da da" by Ovid. Too much Latin in Kopp.

I've been single again for 2 months (voluntarily: D) and it's really true: Do not look for the love! Let's find you. They will really run across.
Or even just nice people with whom you can enjoy themselves a bit: D But love can also be found in this way: P

Well at least I had an internship in late January. In the nursing home. Well yes it could be fun!
So I'm going to go there on the first day, my friends with the nice but mostly crazy grannies, feeding confused hinbrabbelnde the right people and brush from his verschnuptfte Noses. The ideal place to meet sizzling adult!

Day 1 was relatively unspectacular.

On the second day then I was greeted by a nice young man! I just thought wooohuu finally someone with whom one could talk about ordinary things, about things happening in our time and the front was not just scrape off.
put out any case that we had many common interests. On the whole, he seemed to be really perfect!
I was looking forward so the next two weeks ...


weeeeiter HERE tomorrow: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment