Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nose Drips Clear Liquid

horoscopes and so ...

Yes, folks, I realized the last few days that my chart (see last post), unfortunately, or thankfully, like a friend would say to me, right. Somehow disturbed. The friend, which says thank God that has somehow completely ridiculous views on certain issues, we call it ^ ^ M. ^ ^
Another friend, we call it J, from which we look at the break mobile photos, then J.: On the photo I see of like a N ****. As M says: The photo is full of extremely hot. M is female, what to say ^ ^ That the boys were excited about is anyway clear.
Another example: The Relilehrer said, my character sees through it full of, he thinks that I think like a 16 year old and blablablaa. M. finds the total super hammer, blah blah, I suck finds, because no one could have seen through me, that not even I can.
Another example: M: Have you ever noticed how the stare at your Dekollté? Me: Yes, unfortunately. You: What do you mean unfortunately? Is it fully cool.
No, it is not.
also writes her again what the post was useless ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment