Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Causes Broken Capillaries Face

From dream couples and DVD evenings

Hi folks!
I know a couple that has met over the Internet. First date: an animal park. Since they are
daaaaaaaaas absolutely perfect couple. Another couple: love at first sight. First Date: fair. In contrast to me before our first date is boring ^ ^
Do you also know such great couples in which seemingly everything is really running everything perfectly?

And now the nice part for me and my friend:). Ha, always the loser first, so I stay ^ ^
Friday evening and DVD. Actually we wanted to make tomorrow just like that, but my friend suggested that and joa, we have more time for each other.
In his chilling, enormous room : D
is certainly great. The question is: What should I wear? Typical girl question xD

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment