Friday, September 24, 2010

Delta Furniture Sydney Aus

okaaay? What's going on here? If

Hello people!
I am easily confused. My friend hiding something. I know some. Today I wanted to stay with him. Suddenly, his "buddy" is over (which he may not really and he wants to break contact, as he told me) and says he wants to stay here now. Eeeh, yes? Then my friend has just said, I sleep with him today. But no, the dude has us nervous, and I'm gone, because this is the type to me when I was a little Was once a child has runtergehaun, because I said his name randomly-.-
Then my friend told me beforehand that what we really wanted to talk. What he concealed. But Noooo, then the idiot bursts in and we can discuss again.
Somehow I am shocked that he gave me the secret. I do not know if I write here is what .. Sometimes I really wonder
me why I just love this Doofi sleep ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment