Thursday, September 30, 2010

Strongest Magnet 2010

from pseudo-cool guys and brilliant mates

Hi folks! ^ ^

I tell you now something. In our class there are 3 boys. Benni, who brings all laugh but there is something wrong. Michael, that's just the nice guy next door and Luggi. Luggi is a great friend who is great in music, the guy just has rhythm in his blood. Really: D
I also think it's somehow so awesome, he is sometimes just gross (it maybe used to in his former school were almost all guys) but then apologized to the totally sweet, I find that really funny ^ ^
So those were the 3 brilliant chaotic pals; to D

now pseudo-cool guys. Today I once again training (Taekwondo). There's the child who was once in love with me (most annoying admirer ever) and the pseudo-cool, from 1.75 to 1.80 m in size, types, considers himself something better and for the girls only "toys" are the one first and then force that can connect only. He is now pushing 13 and I wanted (in support of the child) into a corner and intimidate me. What he wanted, I myself do not know exactly, can certainly think you are. Well, my friend, maybe it works with other girls, but not with me, I'm different.
And you are nothing better than me. You're the last one. You mean you're better just because you are bigger? We have seen, your reaction to the kick was not even the fastest. How ridiculous.
And the child has beaten around. "Why did you not afraid?" He does nothing. He is weak. Could I kill him with one hand. I will not. Because that only you deserve.
does also give me your "friend" really sorry. After you need the yes ne psychotherapy if you deal with the Sun

I know what happens if we should meet in a few years. No . So far, it will not come.


( probably next time I take a genius of the Mates with ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment