Wednesday, September 29, 2010

When To Wear A Red Dress Shirt

If you look at what prop should focus on different ...

Halli Hallo!

Today we had representation in biology.
Eig. we had expected in the name of a rather old sack or something like a freak, a typical teacher halt ^ ^.
BUT!!
I look as follows (we sat in the first row) and behold a guy mid 20, 'surfer hair,' angel face and good body. All the girls first as follows: * * stare: D (I do not want to know how looked it).
Man, who looked so good, no joke. We were allowed to do homework and he sat in front and I had to look a aaaandauernd, except for a few words in French have not come very far ^ ^. In any Case, he taught geography, as he told us. I walk so ago, my geography book in his hand, lean forward and do:''Excuse me, could you one probably me. the topic say''I do not know what was wrong with me: D. And he has explained everything to me, or wanted it. I've been listening to is not easy and was mentally gone. Well ... I hope we get again in the representation; D.

Did you just old quirks and old bags in your school or like one, two sandwiches?
let me know.

Love, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment