Friday, August 22, 2008

Best Free Kates Playground

Closed

From today's rest day to report the following: At noon I test in the soup kitchen next to the fishermen the skills of the last 12 hours to cook, still active. She cuts a half-foot fish a sixth, onions chopped small, and cook over a turbine connected to a gas stove. The fish is excellent, especially the Orange sauce. When I asked if it were perch (which is still plausible fish who is worthy of my lexicon), confirmed the cook, it was fish.

wins the afternoon sun for two given f
hours the only clear victory in three weeks against the clouds. I lie on the sandy beach and watched the pelicans as they are always successful in the free waves st APRONS. A man wants to sell me an albatross , pulled on strings. On the road SSE tried a young Hippiep ärchen to sell his clothes. A few meters further they will camp on the beach.

At dinner Can I take another way to consume bananas: dried as chips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment