Monday, August 25, 2008

Jenna Jameson Howard Stern

Guayaquil Guayaquil to Puerto Lopez

For breakfast there's Marus mother of homemade corn bread. Maru brings me to the bus to downtown, where she works. Keep to this set of plastic handles, among which are advertising signs on both sides sealed.

It appears that the city of Guayaquil to be the only district that can be safely estimated alone. I can think of nothing better than to follow the route, of the guide "Reise Know-How" suggests. Before that, I suppose, given the desolate appearance of my shoe for the first time in my life the service of the decadent Schuhputzens ($ 1) to complete. However, I make sure that it's an adult. Then play: the cathedral with holy that glow around the head around. It follows a market area, including in the electrical, flowers, probably bad copied videos and wave in sight touted Nano cages. The "Mercado Artesenal" offers on the river bank all the things that I had anticipated earlier: Inka hats, scarves, gloves, jewelry, bags, to panpipes with colorful decorations, thus ensuring there is never have.

A break in the Guayafluss is cozy, but it is much mist over water and city. And all sorts of flotsam driven by: lemon juice, slippers, uprooted plants. Behind the restaurant, the Golden M (McDonald's) anchored a pirate ship, which guarantees that more facilities for prey turns would enter a cent. At a beautiful clock tower in Arabic ornaments follow impressive colonial buildings, a fancy yacht club, a work of art, Japanese style wooden forms combines with canvas, modern 100m high-rise buildings and a museum of railway cars in a fun mix of tower and children's slide. Behind the romantic hills of Santa Ana is going out with its colorful houses and alleys. Away from the river I find a square of houses with copies of paintings of local painters. Including a woman with a flower arrangement on the tower head, a tree with Monty Python's aesthetics, whose leaves are butterflies and pierce an Indian, the colorful feathers nose and ears. As in Boston, New York, old churches nestle against ten times as tall office buildings.

A Heartbreaking girls, it may be six minutes long tried to sell me probably pretty sticky candy. It even follows me. I stroke his head and advise him senseless, but better to go to school. When trying to record the event, my pen implodes. Two weeks impeccable Service, but now I have to replace him. After lunch, I'm fine pastry chain in the "Sweets and Coffee" experiment to test the most unknown to me obvious course: "humitas," a mash wrapped in corn leaves, he tastes like grits, eggplant and ... Corn.

bypass for 25 cents I had with the Metrobus again the entire city. I see another example of the concept of "airport city of millions," a green-yellow soccer field, a monument in which the leader enforced martial on the shoulders of his companions, his sword forward and a furniture store that its solid wood booths in a skeleton of blackened bricks has accommodated.

evening was one of the other couch surfers, with whom I had e-mail traffic, Kahyda, kindly tell me specifically organized for a meeting. After cruising through the city collect for the purpose of moving, and people's dinner is going on near the airport in the north, the open-air restaurant "Acropolis". It runs the Tango show a gentleman with a giant schnauzer, greased back hair and a dark pinstripe suit. Alternately, he tells stories for ten minutes about the origin and meaning of the dance moves and his partner for a minute, his hand in his pocket, like a coat rack on the podium. My joke, which was well parried Greek Tango is all hand with the note that it was is Argentine tango. The second bar, the "El Galeon de Artur's is located on the Santa Ana Hill. White columns, colorful teak steering wheels, light tubes and Seebärfiguren (bearded Freddy Quinn) dominate the interior. Last you go somewhere else miles away to the "Ojos De Perros Azul" ("eyes of the little dog"). A sea cat painting covers an entire wall. We drink beer with ice cubes.

had earlier in the evening I told Kahyda in Bavaria to make him "Michael" mostly "Michi". But just call me only my parents. Blame: She did the whole evening "Michi" said to me. I have it, "Mama called. She looks like a tango fantasy.



Contemporary Art.


Heartbreaking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment