Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dragonball Z Online Europe



following the corn breakfast today like a fish lunch. Marus father asks me countless questions about Germany, air and travel plans, of which I understand only a fraction. And this answer can hardly turn. With the English's is common on the plains such a thing: In contrast to the Sierra (Andean), people often seem combination of these to say, sometimes I would see the whole, not even as English.

At the bus station I find the switch of the bus company not that Maru has called me. A guy babbles at me, takes me back, brings me to another counter where you pay ten cents
fee for the use station. On the platform where the buses depart, he has won. I've torn the thing too late. The dollar, which he wants, he has earned it.

in the lumber-room on wheels is the air. I sit down at one of the few slid sliding window. It is a well-kept, Asian mass murder movie. After the breakfast I made a courtesy I drank coffee (had stopped four years ago with it), I get nasty migraine
ä ne. In a traffic jam on the highway determined run hundreds of food and drink vendors through the bus and I bawl their range into the ear. At idle planes follow hilly bush steppes. In Viapaoderso increases to once a whole Busbesetzung in the previously half-empty carriage. In between, squeeze flog, new distributor, the coconut pieces and colorful penny books. Then again, canyons, central kitchen and roads of mud and potholes. Going uphill in first gear, the motor turns at the wheel abruptly appeared regularly on the Pacific behind the hills.

Half an hour later, I book myself in Puerto Lopez Hotel Itapoa: beautiful, individually timbered bungalows, hammocks in it, and before that, and even a decent bathroom. I'm booking the next day's activity
ä t. The day ends with an expensive ($ 5), but positive in the local shrimp tortilla "Vina del Mar". The Migr prevents PLANS that I f UR still a punchline simp ä filled.


Models at the beach promenade.


0 comments:

Post a Comment