Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pokemon Leafgreen Rom Mac

After Riobamba

When I wake up, it's quarter past ten. I hasten with showers and dressing. Strangely enough, are everywhere in the city lowered the blinds. On Friday? An employee of my hotel, "Plantas Y Blanco's" sweeping the street. The safe side, I ask him for the time. Six clock 45, he says. My clock must be stopped last night.

In ninety minutes I'm on the detour at the Ostbahnhof of Ambato Riobamba. Following the direction where the density increases business, I find the center. Quirrlige a big city this is, lined up in the food, communications and general stores. The very first photo shop, I would like to enter, develop my films. One and a half hours later, the images are done. You have the aesthetics of aged postcards. I had my Cybershot
better taken off the plane. In one of the many cafes with a ceiling height of 1.60m and below I push (1.87m) me neatly to the skull.

I arrive in Vladimir, which houses the Couchsurfing meeting. He is 25 and already has his own Ökotourismusfirma. He immediately told me that my jungle tour was mainstream nonsense. I had the tendency, so guessed. give real life, only in primary forest, where managed over 30m high trees space for biodiversity.
The organization of the Couchsurfing meeting some have worked against each other, so fewer people came than expected.

There are then but at least one fifteen, the following communities are represented: Ecuador (7), USA (3), France (2), Switzerland (2), Germany (1). In the evening we dine in a real-Southwestern restaurant. Among the people I meet on couchsurfing I will regularly expandability
aware of my life: for example Joshua writes from Oklahoma life traveling and stress-free for a new guide and could not just look to star in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." Boris from Paris to come up individually to Machu Pichu, and Felipe thinks of San Francisco in Quito from scripts.


dead sow with murder weapon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment