Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Merbau Horizontal Steel Posts

Alausi After

In the "Residencia Alausi" I wake up in a while already down thoroughly familiar, but spacious rooms with three double beds, TV and padlock on the front door fitted approximate. Here on the ground floor next to the reception I get with exactly who goes in and out, what the neighbors have room fool around, and when the floor is scrubbed over me. From the Residencia I come out only when I unlock one of the many employees the wrought iron entrance door.

At breakfast I saw confirmed my thesis that in Ecuador "Cafe con leche" (coffee with milk), hot milk, into which al Gusto soluble coffee is stirred from a can. There is also the variant in which the powder is replaced with a few drops of mocha. My guide from the series "Reise Know-How" lists under "Alausi" not a single landmark. I therefore find the attractions must itself: About the town wakes up at least twenty meters high equipped, surreal, with Cross and Bible Peter statue. The obvious tourist-free place you can see people in colorful traditional robes around her shoulders, children in school uniform and little boys, with the bike and yellow lined red Reassign Torrero play. Also has a modern Alausi Fire Department (Cuerpo de bomberos ") with red cars of the Toyota brand. On the road to eat french fries, kebabs and giant bananas on the grill. A variant to me is new because of the Ecuadorian export hit me until now was only raw fruit, dried fruit, main course and side dish, dessert, juice, ice and Kucheningredenz met.

is to report further that the potato soup stands out for lunch a meaty beef bones from a dozen other potato soups I've been in Ecuador tried. In an internet cafe all the keys of the keyboard but the letters are in wrong. Not far off the mark hold highly relevant to the tourist train called the "Nariz del Diablo" (Devil's nose), but not on days when I'm here. In the restaurant where I eat dinner, a strange picture on the wall: dogs playing pool. On another is a mountain to see the rather similar to the Chimborazo. In the foreground an alpine farming village. A tennis match on television decides the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment