Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bse Post Closing Session Timing

departure for Munich

is 14h to 16h driving my train to Munich (Zugbindung!). A colleague and co-author has just sent me his final notes for an article that I just must still submit to a scientific journal. I remain thirty minutes, to incorporate its fundamental criticism.

home at 15:10 I noticed that my pack system "small backpack in large backpack does not work because both elements are hopelessly overcrowded. I brace the Great on his back, he goes to me (1.87) over the head, the little I under the arm. In the tram will dissolve the buckle of the Expedition backpack (€ 25). The outer claws of the round part should remain anchored in the hollow counterpart, I will widen. The next attempt will cancel one. Without it holds the buckle. When changing planes I take in the familiar Dresdner redirect chaos unerringly the wrong tram. To catch my train yet, I have to do with the menhir on the back of a complete crossing of the Prager Strasse (pedestrian zone). In addition to the shopping public to get to me like a pioneer. It's raining like from reservoirs. At the same time I'm sweating how stupid. Goodbye, Dresden!


The regional stutter with wet landscapes. The driving experience is something of rowing in the Pacific. Feel a little seasick. The train stops at weird places like Niederwiesa, Hersbruck (right Pegnitz) or Chemnitz.

I sleep solid n with mom and dad in a modern flat-building in Munich-Englschalking.



Zugimpression.


0 comments:

Post a Comment