Monday, September 1, 2008

Plz Check My Kundali Is Manglik Or Not

En Banos II

laundry and jungle tours offered. Later it occurs to me what the synergy. I have a bag of dirty laundry and a self-washed things that do not dry. After I presented the two nice ladies washing five times my wish have, we can do business.

The English is `s ever such a thing: I manage well, provide with the help of my dictionary cube questions, but I do not understand the answers. At this point I have to praise the Ecuadorians times: They are nice, helpful and unobtrusive in particular. Obsolete offerings such as cleaning shoes are limited.

From Banos (1800m), I'm on me to go up the hill "Las Antenas" (estimated 2600) - According to guide the ideal base from which to see the house volcano Tungurahua (5023 m). Banos in 1999 had to be evacuated when the Tungurahua threw ashes. As a result, soldiers guard the city, and because they the time was, they got themselves added hookers. In the city still are pictures from the last small eruption in August 2006. On the way to climb to get past a display in which the bronze figure of a bare-breasted black beauty next to the Virgin Mary stands.

The path to "Las Antenas" passes by eucalyptus trees, called sporadic cows, donkeys, horses, mules, dwellings, the "ranchos" and two azurrblauen birds. For the 7.5 km climb 2 1 / 2 hours are provided. I am after some sports, 1 1/2h later, I walk up the last hairpin bend. I think. Although this transmission antennas, but far and wide, no volcano. Only clouds and over the hill, a new hill. Perhaps it is meant to guide the vantage point of these hills. Perhaps the Ecuadorians on foot, and I have been going for an hour. First, it is thirty minutes downhill. Just below the clouds an eagle circles overhead. Only that I'm here wandering on the road, I did not mention. After 2 1/2h I've run into a nasty blister the ball. I open with my hotel key. After 3 h, appeared on a new hill, another hour away. The view then opens in the haze finally consists of only mediocre valleys and mountains. defend barking dog scattered cattle.

forgiven During the descent, some Clouds. Opposite me, on the edge of the valley, located in the Banos, opens up a mighty mountain. The summit of Tungurahua, which is further surrounded by mist, I look at later on the web.

I am naked in the bathroom to shower. A knock. I barely pull me about, and open. At the door of my hotel room, the entire staff of "Laundry Nicole" has lined up. I had just paid when picking up my laundry too little, they say. $ 1.50 for the bag of clothes they had just dried off came. I pay and shower before I me dry.


A monkey.


small businesses.


0 comments:

Post a Comment