Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Business Object Xi Reportauto Refresh

in Munich as a tourist

extensively fattened by nuts (baked toast, lasagna, tiramisu, ...) I'm a travel experiments that are described in the "Lonely Planet Guide to Experimental Travel" as a backpacker exploring his hometown. The carillon at the Munich City Hall will now be voted in and the surprised visitors now hourly instead present only at eleven clock in the morning. Instead, I walk past the chic cafes of Leopold Road and the fine boutiques of Hohenzollernstraße. However, I do not use other elements of the experiment, such as address and interview locals about the sights and nightlife.

I'm sitting in the imperial garden with Katrina, a friend of a year together in science. She likes my skepticism about costumes and the general desire in the workplace rather not share. I appreciate their appealing way, she insists on my hot chocolate mitzubezahlen (€ 4.20). For the price I know I'm in Munich. But the cup is as big as the glasses from which you drink half a beer.


Then it's off to Fürstenried in the south of the city where my old friend Tom Tomorrow celebrates its 40th anniversary. On the ground floor of the house of his mother, where for decades white curtains, still life etc. Alpine recalled the early economic miracle, is packed in one click trading floor. And waiting for rooms equipped with changing table, etc. the young, he expected a year ago and his wife Annie had brought from America in late September.

The day ends with the tasting of muffins and the like
for the big celebration, video games, lunar eclipse and herbal tea.

















poetry from Munich-Fürstenried.


0 comments:

Post a Comment