Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tallest Rollercoaster In Texas

Amsterdam and fly to Ecuador

Christian and Tom kindly bring me to the airport. After the baggage we discuss a few questions about the meaning of life.

I have seven-hour stopover in Amsterdam, before it goes on with the airline KLM to Quito. Hard to believe: the first time in Holland. My mobile phone, while my only camera I leave for safety's sake on the plane. Then run I from pillar to post, to get it back. But neither stewardesses still cleaning staff seem to have found. repeatedly I'll leave it at my number to ring three times since and, lo, s inevitable at some point someone. However, I hear only L poorest so reminiscent of aircraft engines. The next test is off.

I'm going first by train to downtown. When rain I agree not to be cast Kracht ride. The Borsteinschwalben behind the windows I miss the weather conditions. Young people in coffee shops drinking herbal tea. Instead, I sit in a tapas bar and eat lamb stew with garlic bread. A touch of holiday atmosphere prevails.


to my wireless phone is there any new insights. Apparently Mezedhes wanted elsewhere. So I probably 3 1 / 2 weeks will be unreachable by phone, not bad. Seventeen hours of flying start. The first stop after ten of the "Flamingo Airport on Bonaire (Netherlands Antilles). There is a drop off duty. After that no passenger on board less. The new attendants served the same breakfast, it was two hours ago, and we show the same security as the video after the start. At the second stop in the 3-million city of Guayaquil actually get off some, but just as many again, for the McDonnell-Douglas 11 flies, cleaned temporary, right back to Amsterdam.
For the third time I see the security video. On the approach to Quito, the Cotopaxi volcano rises like a white pyramid of the sea of clouds. The white on the summit, however, seems to be smoke, because of this volcano is active.

f by generic growing street need and settlements ährt me a taxi driver to the hostel Auberge Inn . The hostel looks really much more realistic than the web. In any case, I have arrived.

0 comments:

Post a Comment