Saturday, September 6, 2008

What Is Natural Oestrogen

Quito

Quito is 2850 meters above sea level and is surrounded by green ünen four thousand . But good mountain air f ühlt differently in the lungs. The Auberge Inn is located exactly between old and new. Actually I was planning to send immediately the forum Couchsurfing for residential customers. But my nominee for host had minute cancellations m ode and after that I got only one offer, which I on the ground would sleep must and can only check in the evening .

To get to know a city best to set a small task. In my case, the exchange of a 50-euro note.
Heavily armed security mechanisms Software Foundation in banks, I know from S OUTH A FRICA . With my 100 W örter-English I run with them something of conversation . Are you extremely friendly, not only exchange of the f ive banks to which they continue to refer me gradually, euro banknotes. Schliemann ßlich I think by itself one that does it. The lady at the counter copied my passport, I also already known Ma ßnahme . But when they my phone number f ÜR their computer form know m öchte , I wonder something.

first before I take the New Town, which is a less spectacular
ary reputation precedes as the Old Town. Due to time conversion and H Öhe I run a little behind myself ago. In the center of New Town is broken in the framework of an ambitious experiment extensively on the road ßenpflaster. Sch ön it looks like not. There are next to us äglicher steel and rust architecture some really nice colonial facades.

noon overtaken me with a sleep attack KOMAT
ösem slumber in the wake . In the evening I order for dinner, "Te verde", which should mean locally w "gr Üner tea." The operation at me kuckt, as h aett I gr ünes ordered meat. In order not to appear forward v öllig clueless, I decided to ask for tea, "Manzanilla", close ßlich h localities, the good life. So the day ends with chamomile tea.



Clouds over Quito.





0 comments:

Post a Comment