Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thick Leg Brazilian Gril

birthday

I live in Tom's former apartment under the roof, virtually an entire apartment. The day begins about eleven, we cut f UR expected thirty G aesthetic potatoes, carrots, eggplant and chickpeas.

The festival starts in the early evening. Some of the guests are language school friend of Annie, including the Ecuadorian Denice, which gives me a few final tips. Better yet, however, meet Christian, whom I've known since the college level, and his girlfriend Barbara: Ram is a South Indian who comes exactly from the corner where the two want to fly in early October. I also get to know Alex, the mechanic I had a few years ago unknown as mediated by my father Tom, to repair his scooter.

For salads, appetizers, cakes, there are grilled. F
ÜR the Vegegarier offers the grill marshmallows from pig gelatin. Annie has a menu of 21 cocktails on offer, of which I only three manageable. At midnight's birthday. There are nasty appropriate gifts for the 40th Christian, Barbara and me a basket of shares that Tom will remember things that he will no longer come, including a cake in the snow mountain shape (skiing) and the self-compiled CD "Bavaria Goes America - And Back".

conditioning umlaut, if only an English keyboard at their disposal.

ä ö ü Ü Ö Ä ß

0 comments:

Post a Comment